Tourist Visa for India :
Tourist visa to visit India can be obtained while following below details.
- For travel to India a regular/eVisa along with passport is mandatory.
- Only categories exempted under bilateral arrangements may not need a visa. For persons of Indian origin (all categories), OCI card is mandatory.
- For Indian Visa Kindly find the useful link as under
- For updated information, visit website www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
- E-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Tourist Visa for Nepal :
Please follow below simple procedures for Tourist Visa on arrival at the airport (TIA) if you have not acquired Visa prior to boarding the plane.
- Fill in ' Arrival Card '
- Fill in Online ‘Tourist Visa ‘form (you can fill it up prior to your arrival )
- If you fill it from the website, you will get submission Receipt with barcode, please print it out and bring it along for acquiring visa. It works for fifteen days and becomes invalid then after. If so, you will have to fill it up again.
- Make payment at the bank according to your visa requirement ( 15/30/90 Days) Get the receipt
- While you can use different modes of payments (at visa fees collection counter), we advise you to carry some cash to be on the safe side.
On Arrival Visa Fee
Tourist Visa for Bhutan :
In order to process Bhutan visa we require clear readable color copy of passport (page containing passport no and face picture in JPEG or PDF format) at least 30 days prior to date of entry into Bhutan along with full tour payment. Remaining validity of passport should be at least 6 months from the date of entry into Bhutan (excluding the travelling month).
Tourism Council of Bhutan issues visa clearance letter closer to travelling date which we email or fax you or your local travel agent. Travelers are required to produce aforesaid visa clearance copy at the time of check-in for Druk Air / Bhutan Air flight while those entering Bhutan by surface via Phuntsholing or SamdrupJonkhar, they are required to produce this Visa Clearance letter at the Immigration counter. Actual visa is stamped on passport on arrival in Bhutan.
**Guests are required to have multiple entry visa for India if they are travelling to Bhutan from India and again re-entering into India from Bhutan. Please also check if your Indian visa has ‘2 months re-entry restriction’. If restriction has been stamped in your Indian visa, you have to get it permitted by Indian embassy in Thimphu also but you need to be in Thimphu on working days, Mon – Fri during office time excluding Govt. holidays, to allow you to re-enter India. You will be asked to provide the proof of your travel to Bhutan (Druk air / Tashi Air booking etc.).
Tourist Visa for Sri Lanka:
Visitors to Sri Lanka visiting for tourism purposes must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), prior to arrival or on arrival to Sri Lanka or they must obtain a visa in advance. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months. Nationals of Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Syria must hold return or onward tickets. Visitors are strongly advised to use the online system to avoid lengthy delays at the port of entry
Tourist Visa for Maldives:
Tourists must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for entry into Republic of Maldives:
- A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity
- A Pre-Paid hotel booking/accommodation
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Maldives
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or a country of Resident (not applicable for valid Resident permit holders)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
- Tourist visa is granted for all nationalities, on arrival to Maldives. This means, no prior visa is required to arrive to Maldives as a Tourist.
- The maximum number of days granted on arrival would be 30 days unless agreed by any bilateral means or Treaty. The thirty days is not for the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to grant any number of days less than or equal to 30.
- The period of stay granted is shown on the endorsement given on the passport. Passengers are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the number of days stay given.
- All Passengers Entitle on Tourist visa are not permitted to engage in any form of business, occupation, profession or paid employment while in Maldives
- For more information, visit website www.immigration.gov.mv/
Tourist Visa for Myanmar:
You must specify a "Port of Entry" in your application, which is one of the designated International Airports or Land Border Checkpoints. During your actual visit, you may enter Myanmar at any designated international “Port of Entry”, however we strongly recommend you use the one specified in your application to avoid longer processing time at arrival.
You will need the following before you apply:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3) months.
- Visa, Master, American Express, JCB credit cards or Aliped for the Online Visa payment.
Tourist Visa processing information:
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- E-Visa service is nonrefundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is up to 3 working days (Myanmar time) for normal Tourist Visa, and 24 hours for Tourist Visa Express Service. In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent, after application is submitted and online payment is successful.
- If the applicant has child (ren) under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
- Only passports will be eligible for e-visa and travel documents will not be accepted. If you get e-visa with travel documents, you must be denied Entry to Myanmar at the immigration check points.
There are Restricted Areas for Foreigners and Tourist travelling in the Country, for more information please visit: www.evisa.moip.gov.mm/
Tourist Visa for Bangladesh:
Tourists must satisfy the following basic entry requirements before they can be considered for E-Tourist visa for Bangladesh:
- 45mm x 35mm Digital Photo in JPEG format; Maximum size is 300kb (Photo is optional).
- Address in Bangladesh
- Email Address
The online application process requires the user to:
Step 1: Fill up and submit the Online Visa Application Form
Step 2: Print the completed form
Step 3: Take the printed form enclosed with required documents, payment of visa fees documents to the nearest Visa office / Bangladesh Mission.
Forupdated informationvisit website: www.visa.gov.bd/Home.aspx